BSC or HECO for the next integration

Binance Smart Chain (BSC) is described as a blockchain that runs in parallel to the Binance Chain. Unlike Binance Chain, BSC boasts smart contract functionality and compatibility with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The design goal here was to leave the high throughput of Binance Chain intact while introducing smart contracts into its ecosystem.

Huobi ECO Chain (Heco) is a decentralized, high-efficiency and energy-saving public chain, also the first product launched by the Huobi Open Platform. It is compatible with smart contracts and supports high-performance transactions. The endogenous token of Heco is HT and it adopts the HPoS consensus mechanism. Heco will continue to improve the efficiency of Ethereum by Layer2, which will supplement and empower the Ethereum ecosystem.

Which do you prefer to be FinNexus’ next integration? Shall we have a vote?

2 Likes

Binance Smart Chain, work with PancakeSwap and allocate some FNX for farming to get more eyes on the platform.

1 Like

Is it possible to be on both?

BSC would probably be my pick if we had to choose just one.

2 Likes

I think BSC is a clear favorite here and we can vote about it tomorrow :slight_smile:

Anyway, have you considered Flare Network as another possible candidate (probably not now but in one of the next steps)? It seems to me it is getting huge attention and getting FinNexus/FNX to somehow integrate/cooperate might increase visibility of the project.

1 Like

I agree too! Flare is getting very popular with so many communities. I would actually start working on it now and run some beta tests with the community. You can pretty much migrate ETH options to Flare, as it used ETH EVM.

With Flare Network, from launch user’s can convert XRP - FXRP, XLM - FXLM, LTC - FLTC, DOGE - FDOGE. These are called F-Assets. These assets can be used in Flare Network.

Flare Finance (https://flr.finance/) ran beta tests and it was very popular with the community.

given the fact that Binance and the BSC already has a huge user base, I’d vote for BSC adoption over Heco.

4 Likes